Please note: This task will need to be performed by a SharePoint Administrator in your Microsoft 365 tenant.
- Go to the Microsoft 365 Admin centre by clicking Admin from the app launcher:
- At the bottom of the left-hand navigation, click Show all to expand the links. Under Admin centres click SharePoint:
- Once inside the SharePoint Admin centre, expand Content services in the left-hand navigation then click Term store:
- If this is the first time visiting the Term Store, the Administrator should first add themselves to the Term Store Administrators. To do this, ensure the Taxonomy top level row is selected in the left panel, then in the right panel under Admins click Edit:
- Type your name into the box to find your user, and click your name:
- Do the same for any other users you wish to add as Term Store administrators. Click Save at the bottom of the panel when you're done. All users listed here will be able to manage the entire Term Store.