Atlas has a number of different components available to help users navigate the sites and content available to them.
In this article:
The components that are always accessible from everywhere in Atlas include:
- The system logo in the top left, which always points to your Global Homepage,
- The "Launchpad" to the right of the logo which provides links to non-Atlas web applications,
- The Global Navigation which can be configured to provide a deep dive into the content in each workspace,
- "My Links" inside the Atlas button which the user can configure for themselves
- The Atlas Footer which can contain some static links set by your Atlas Global administrators, both simple text links (left hand side) and images (central)
For more information please see below depending on your Atlas version:
On specific types of page
There are also a number of components available or provided by default for certain types of Atlas page:
- The "Current navigation" (left-hand menu) can be shown on all types of Atlas workspace except for Communication Workspaces. Learn how to manage these links here: Managing left-hand navigation in Modern Atlas workspaces
- The "Useful Links" web part can be added to any Atlas page and shows the same links wherever it is added in a specific workspace. These links are generally configured by the workspace administrators but can also be added via Add It: Add a Useful Link
Please sign in to leave a comment.