In Atlas 3.1 there are some updates to this information. Please click here: Add a Page (Atlas 3.1+)
Pages are created via the Add It wizard. Click the Add It button in the top right to start:
Once the wizard loads confirm or choose the workspace you want to add to.
- To add a Page, choose Page, then choose the type of page you need, then choose the visual layout (there is also a prompt to choose the library but this is not shown here because there is only one choice which is automatically selected):
- If you are unsure which type of content and visual layout to choose, please see the linked article: Understanding Page Types and Layouts
- In general you should choose the type of content and visual layout of the same name to avoid any unexpected behaviour, as above where I have chosen Knowledge Page for both options.
- Next, fill in the details. The local metadata will be different for each type of content so they are not shown here. For specific instructions on creating certain types of page see the individual articles below:
- The global metadata is the same across all types of page - if you do not need to match the content to a specific Location or Department for example you can just leave the default value:
- Once you are happy with your selections click Submit at the bottom of the page. You will be redirected to your page and you can start editing the content. For more information on editing the page itself please see: Editing Modern Atlas pages
- When you are done, click Publish in the top right to make the page available to all users:
- If you want to save your changes for another Editor to review, click Save as Draft in the top left:
Please sign in to leave a comment.