ClearPeople has partnered with tyGraph to give you an amazing tool for analysing your data within Atlas. tyGraph lets you organise, measure and analyse the human interactions that happen at work via a reporting tool that utilises your Microsoft 365 user data.
In this article we will show what tyGraph is and some information on how it is setup.
- tyGraph for Atlas
- Gaining Access to tyGraph for Atlas
tyGraph can identify opportunities that align within your existing KPI's and uncover valuable insights. It can also be used to measure employee wellness and implement change. You can measure how, where and why people are consuming information being created and shared on the network.
You can find out more about with this video:
tyGraph for Atlas
ClearPeople has consolidated a tyGraph package for everyone. The 'tyGraph for Atlas' package includes:
- Atlas tyGraph Dashboard
- tyGraph SharePoint Report
- tyGraph Pages Report
- tyGraph Pulse Report
We will co-ordinate the deployment of the Atlas tyGraph package and will provide instructions and guidance on the tyGraph for Atlas package.
There are further options which are available at an extra cost:
- tyGraph Enterprise - this gives you additional connections and reports which includes Yammer, Teams and OneDrive.
- PaaS hosting option - this option allows you to deploy the tyGraph reports to your own tenant, meaning the reports are self-managed and the data is self-hosted.
Please ask your IC or CSA for further details.
Gaining Access to tyGraph for Atlas
When you decide to implement tyGraph your IC or CSA will send you:
- an overview of the 'tyGraph for Atlas' package and what you can expect to receive.
- instructions on how to deploy the 'tyGraph for Atlas' package.
- an introduction to the tyGraph team as a point of escalation for any issues on deployment.
- details of onboarding and training to the tyGraph for Atlas dashboard and other reports included.
In order to use tyGraph for Atlas you need a Power BI license to see the tyGraph data, but you can use the tyGraph webpart to include this tyGraph for Atlas Dashboard directly into your Atlas pages.
NOTE: The tyGraph Pages Engine is required for tyGraph for Atlas.
tyGraph for Atlas installation guide: Support (via AppSource)
tyGraph for Atlas - Atlas Adoption
tyGraph for Atlas - Site Engagement
tyGraph for Atlas - Content Engagement
tyGraph for Atlas - Metadata Engagement
You can view the tyGraph YouTube channel with all videos here
Remember you need a Power BI Pro license to see the tyGraph data and reports from within Power BI, but you can use the tyGraph webpart to include this tyGraph for Atlas Dashboard directly into your Atlas pages.
Please review tyGraph's page on this subject for more details: