Our change management process is fully centralised into our Zendesk help center. ALL changes have to be request via a support ticket (firstname.lastname@example.org) and all communications and coordination will be recorded in the related ticket
Topics in this article
"Authorised Representative” means those directors, partners, members, officers and employees who have full authority to take all decisions about the Services and any persons who are confirmed as so authorised by the Customer.
“Change” means a change to the terms of the Agreement, the Service Order, the Specification and/or any Deliverable.
“Change Authorisation” means a document detailing a Change signed by an Authorised Representative of each party including, but not limited to, details of :
- the date of the request for the Change;
- details of the party requesting the Change;
- reason for the Change and details of the Change;
- any impact of the Change on the rest of the Services;
- the change in ClearPeople’s costs that would result from the Change and the related proposed Fees (including, where applicable, any reduction in the Fees);
- details of any Deliverables that will be produced from the Change, and timetable/plan for implementation of the Change including delivery dates (if relevant)
- any changes to the rest of the Agreement or Service Order resulting from the Change;
- any other matter reasonably requested by the Customer or which ClearPeople ought reasonably to bring to the attention of the Customer in respect of the Change.
“Change Control Procedure” means the procedure for agreeing and implementing Changes (described below in "Change Management").