If you have a Support agreement with ClearPeople, then your first point of contact when you have an Atlas issue will be ClearPeople. After its assessment, ClearPeople may determine that the issue requires Microsoft Support's involvement, in which case a Microsoft support ticket must be created from the affected tenant.
Microsoft 365 support tickets can only be created and managed by users with one of the following required Azure Active Directory roles:
- Service support admin
- Global administrator
Next are the steps to create a Microsoft 365 support ticket:
- Go to the Microsoft 365 admin center at https://admin.microsoft.com.
- On the bottom right side of the page, select Help & support.
- Type a short text into the text box which will turn the ticket's title. Click on the "Enter" key.
- Help content suggestions will appear based on the entered text. If they don't help, at the bottom, select "Contact Support".
- Click on the button "New Microsoft service request", on the bottom of the panel.
- Enter the issue's description, confirm the contact number and email address and any other relevant detail. Then click on the button "Contact me". If ClearPeople provides you with the contact details of the engineer at ClearPeople handling your issue then enter those details to speed up the resolution process.
- Once the ticket is created, a page will display its identification code. Please provide this code to the person at ClearPeople in charge of helping you. They will do their best to speed up the resolution process.