Add It allows potentially any user, regardless of their IT skill, to submit content to be reviewed and added to the system. The users who can use Add It are determined by their permissions.
- To get started, click the Add It button (+) from the top right of the Atlas header:
- This will take you to the Add It "wizard" which will guide you through the process of adding content. Depending on your permissions and the site structure, you will have a number of Workspaces to choose from. The chosen workspace when you land in Add It will be the workspace you were in when you clicked the Add It button:
- To change your selected workspace simply click "change" . If you have a long list you can type into the search bar to filter it.
Note: depending on the amount of workspaces you might have to navigate to another page to find the workspace you are looking for. The paging shows how many pages are available to you.
- There are eight types of content that can be submitted out of the box; Documents, Events, External Insights, FAQs, Mandatory Read Tasks, Site Pages, Spotlights and Useful Links but these may differ by workspace depending on how each one is configured and what the workspace owners have allowed:
- If you make an incorrect selection at any point while using Add It, simply scroll back up to that part of the process and change your selection. The form will be refreshed based on your new selection and you can continue.
To see how to continue through Add It and add your content to the system, please see some (but not all) relevant articles listed below:
Please sign in to leave a comment.